Our web site had been designed with the following accessibility features. We:
- Use alternate text for images where appropriate, to help the visually impaired,
- Use a high contrast default design for legibility,
- Have a high contrast, inverse, large text alternate design for the visually impaired,
- Allow users to resize text to allow a comfortable reading size, using either their browser controls or controls on the web page,
- Allow users to override our styling through the browser
To ensure that we meet the highest standards of access for all we actively test and modify our pages to meet the required government level of accessibility, tested against the Web Accessibility Initiative recommendations as published by the World Wide Web Consortium.